Two Assistants Wanted!
Looking for a fun, part time weekend job to earn some extra money? Come tag along with me to some of my weddings and mini sessions!
You're going to be along with me as I photograph some very important photos for my clients. I pride myself on being professional and making sure the experience is stress free, fun and organized. So that's what I'm looking for in a new assistant! Someone who is punctual, responsible, bubbly and outgoing, and has excellent critical thinking, multitasking + time management skills. If you have an eye or interest for photography or event planning, even better! It can get pretty fast paced, so I'll need someone who can keep up - and sometimes even be a step ahead of me!
Tasks throughout the shoots will vary. But overall, tasks will include (not limited to):
- keeping the timelines on schedule
- helping with bags + equipment
- running the family list during family photos
- scouting locations for photo opportunities
- helping with the bride's dress, bouquet, veil
- laying out detail items for ring shots, shoes etc
- taking "behind the scenes" photos and videos
- updating social media
This is not a photography job, so no photo experience is required.
Payment is $14 per hour.
- Must be available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (one or two weekends a month)
- Must have your own transportation + valid license
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be local to Lorain / Cuyahoga County, OH
- Must be able to stand for long hours (hours can range from 4 to 10 hours per event)
Apply below if you're interested + meet the qualifications!
I'll be taking applications until February 10, 2023 and plan on making final decisions by the end of February. Two positions are available. I'll be setting up interviews with the candidates that I feel are the best fit for me and the job. Events will begin in April.