- Practice bustling your dress. It may seem simple, but it can sometimes take people awhile to figure it out and can be very time consuming.
- Keep an eye on the weather leading up to your day. That way, we can come up with a back up plan sooner than later if need be.
- Make an email account just for your wedding. It'll help keep everything organized, and once the wedding is over- you won't need to worry about unwanted vendors continuously contacting you.
- Do a hair and makeup trail before your wedding. It'll help ensure you're happy with everything on the big day!
- If you get a spray tan, do a trial run a few months before the big day. I even suggest wearing white with it to make sure it doesn't bleed or streak.
- Consider renting out a cute Air B&B over a hotel for your getting ready process. Not only are you supporting someone local, but it will give us much more unique photo opportunities over a hotel room.
You can plan everything right, down to the very last detail, and sometimes things don't go as perfectly as planned. Don't stress it! At the end of the day, you're marrying the love of your life- and that's what's important! Whatever I can do to help make things go smoothly for you- please don't hesitate to ask!
After the wedding
when can we expect our gallery?
Galleries are delivered within 7 to 10 weeks of the wedding. I do send a sneak peek photo for you to enjoy, post, etc.
What if I don't have a computer to download my gallery?
No worries! Just let me know you don't have a computer and we can make arrangements to get your photos delivered on a USB flash drive.
Anything we need to know about posting photos?
All I ask is that you credit me when posting your images. You can @ Aileen Elizabeth Photography on Facebook. Sometimes FB is weird and doesn’t let you @ me, so if that’s the case, try typing it in the location section. If that still doesn’t work, please just type “Photo credit to Aileen Elizabeth Photography / aileenelizabeth.com” if you post on instagram you can @ AileenElizabethPhoto in the caption section and tag. I really appreciate it! it helps me reach people and grow my business!
How long do we have to download our pictures?
You'll have an expiration date on your gallery link. Typically it's anywhere from 1 to 2 months. It's super important that you download your images and make any print shop orders before that date. I cannot guarantee re-delivery after that date. In the event that I still have your images, there will be a re-upload fee.